Life Happens...Sparkle Anyway! TM

What Is Sparkle Mining?

Sometimes life gets tough, we stuff our real feelings , "suck it up" and just get on with it. Think of this as an "emotional bandaid" of sorts. The problem is when we continue to stuff our feelings, over time we will begin to feel jaded, not so happy... sometimes we just feel like we are going thru the motions of life. We can even forget what USED to make us happy, what made us SPARKLE.

Sparkle Mining is a safe place to start reclaiming your joy- your sparkle. It is full of resources to help you start mining... start your emotional "search and rescue",then cleaning up, polishing and reclaiming the lost parts of yourself so you can sparkle again!

Life happens...Sparkle Anyway!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The new Share Your Sparkle Party!!




Have you ever broken a small branch
 off of a bush in early spring
 thinking it was dead,
only to find that inside it was green-
Living Green?

Well sometimes I feel a lot like a twig.
Sometimes life and it's challenges
make my leaves shed and take away my sparkle so I feel lifeless.

I KNOW that I am alive,

but the trouble is-

I don't feel very alive.
Instead, I just hide in my daily routines
and "suck it up"
and go thru the motions.
This,
My Sparkly Friends
is a very sad state to be in.

But you know what?

We can DO something about it.
Let's make a pact to
rediscover our

Sparkle
our

JOY de VIVRE!
It can be as simple as finding a beautiful new
Blog,

Or as deep as an online

 Class
that will
Restore your soul...

!

We all have links and favorite blogs that
give us joy and inspiration.

Here is a new kind of
LINK PARTY

The

it is a blog party with a twist-
Instead of linking to YOURSELF
You link to Someone
or something that
Inspires you!
YES!
SEnd them the gift of
Traffic
And new friends!
It can be decorating, gardening, a beautiful blog,
Whatever makes your little heart
SPARKLE
and
Shine!!!
I will do a weekly post featuring
a
Sparkle Worthy New Friend!

 The Sparkle Party
will be held right here at
SPARKLE MINING
Please don't forget to follow!!




2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful idea!! I'll add someone that adds more sparkle to my life, too!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete